The Food Corridor facilitates the largest network of shared-use kitchens in the country. Because of our unique position, we are deeply connected with the community of operators, program managers, ecosystem support providers, and other shared-use kitchen stakeholders.
As the shared kitchen industry matures, identifying resources and best practices become critical to success. The Food Corridor staff is often asked for technical assistance to support market research, feasibility studies, program development, and operational design. While we have a unique insight, we do not formally provide consulting services to our clients. In response to this need, we decided to bridge access to on-the-ground experts we know and trust by launching a Consulting Circle.
What is the Consulting Circle?
The Consulting Circle is a vetted group of shared kitchen experts that can provide shared kitchen owners and operators with various levels of support.
Who is this for?
- Shared kitchen projects in the idea, planning, and development phases
- Shared kitchens soon to launch or open
- Existing shared kitchens looking to optimize their current system
- New owners of shared kitchens wanting to upgrade their systems to the best in the business
- For-profit or non-profit kitchens
What can the consultants help me with?
Each consultant provides their own unique specializations and scopes of work:
- Facility management
- Outreach & engagement
- Food business scaling
- Architecture & facilities design
- Strategic planning
- Program evaluation
- Needs assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Policy development
- Board development
What kind of projects has the Consulting Circle seen?
- An investor looking into setting up a shared commercial kitchen with storefront needs support developing the pricing structure and policies.
- A community commissary kitchen looking for expertise on insurance requirements
- An established shared kitchen with growing pains looking for help creating a strategic; development of process documents for sales; and; development and execution of a member satisfaction survey/focus group.
- A for profit kitchen in search of a specialist to support the renovation and equipment purchases to turn a space into a shared kitchen
Meet the consultants:
To learn more about the Consultants and their expertise, check out our webpage!
How it works:
- Visit https://www.thefoodcorridor.com/shared-kitchen-consultants/
- Review the Consultant profiles
- Fill out the request form
- One of our consultants will reach out to you to further discuss your needs, project scope, and budget.
That’s it. You don’t have to go at it alone. Get the strategic and expert support you need. Connect with our Consulting Circle today.