January 15, 2019
5 Reasons You Need The Food Corridor to Operate Your Shared Kitchen in 2019
It’s a new year and that means a new opportunity to revamp your shared-kitchen operations. Why should you be wasting your time fumbling with paper invoices or manually scheduling (and rescheduling) clients when The Food Corridor can do it for you? Get back to doing what you do best and leave the rest to us! Check out the 5 reasons you need The Food Corridor to operate your shared kitchen in 2019.
- Streamlined Scheduling
Stop answering all those phone calls, texts, and emails late into the night just so your food business clients can get on the calendar. With The Food Corridor, your clients are in control of booking time themselves. No more playing Tetris with your kitchen’s calendar.
- New feature – The Daily View calendar is accessible without needing to be logged in to The Food Corridor. This allows you to easily display the Daily View calendar on a big screen in your kitchen and/or link the calendar on your website.
- Effortless Billing
The Food Corridor integrates scheduling and billing so that getting paid doesn’t have to be a pain. We generate your clients’ invoices and process their payments with auto-pay, so you don’t have to chase people down all month long. Get on top of your cash flows in the new year!
- New feature – You can add auto recurring fees for your timeframe, such as monthly, yearly, and quarterly fees. That’s one more reminder you can scratch from your busy calendar.
- Powerful Client Management
We know you care about your food businesses. That’s why we empower you to support your clients while also fueling your cash flow. Necessary documents like Food Handler Cards and Liability Insurance are stored and notifications are sent to your clients when they are set to expire, keeping you in good graces with the Health Department. All the information you need regarding your clients is in one spot, including in-app messaging.
- New feature – Kitchen managers can view a client’s past space bookings from the client’s profile page. This means you can quickly answer their questions about time in the kitchen, verify their bookings and monthly totals, and generally have faster insight into a client’s happenings in the kitchen.
- Performance Tracking
The Food Corridor software can help your kitchen track key performance indicators like revenue, revenue streams, space utilization, member numbers, storage utilization, and more, with just a few clicks.
- New feature – To help kitchen managers have greater insight into revenue streams, we have added more detailed data in the available reports. This helps you make more informed decisions around pricing and planning for your storage rental offerings.
- Best Service in Town
Whether helping get your food businesses onboarded with The Food Corridor or solving a billing problem, the Gnomes are with you every step of the way. Learn more about the Gnomes.
- “It has been great working with you and the Gnomes this year. You’ve all been a tremendous help to us! We saw a 300% increase in our kitchen this year…more clients, more improvements and more income to work on new projects for the future!” – Kristi Correia, Pasco Specialty Kitchen
- “The Food Corridor is an absolute game-changer. Without this system we would never be able to manage 4 commercial kitchens and our event venue. It’s worth every penny to be able to streamline our processes by having our clients all in one place, book time online, add storage, pay, bill, and message clients all in one swoop. They are improving their system every day, adding features to make it easier for both the manager and customer. Two thumbs way up!” – Cortney Gumbleton, Locavore Commercial Kitchen
- “I have to say the customer service has been excellent. Your quick responses are greatly appreciated. You may not always have the answer at your fingertips, but your honesty and effort in finding solutions more than makes up for that.” – Bryan Severns, K-State Olathe
Are you new to The Food Corridor? Schedule a demo and one of our Gnomes in the know will show you how easy it is to get started!